- What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which is downloaded to your device when you access a website. The text file is then sent back to our server each time your browser requests a page from the server. This enables us to operate our website more effectively and load our website in such a way as to reflect your personal preferences based on your previous browsing on our website, as well as keywords we may be able to gather from URLs of webpages from which you accessed our website.
- What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical and performance cookies. We may use analytics service providers for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about the use of our website by using cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how often visitors return to our website, how long they stay and how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The information generated relating to our website may be used to create reports about the use of our website and the analytics service provider will also store this information.
- Advertising and targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to other websites. We will use this information to try and make our Website and other websites that you visit more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with others, such as other Company group companies and carefully selected third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies. We may use functional cookies that allow us to remember choices you have made in relation to our website so as to provide a more personalised experience and enhanced user experience by delivering content specific to your interests.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the administration and operation of our Website. Some cookies that we use are necessary for our Website to function properly and to enable you to move around our website and use its features.
4. How do I turn cookies off?
If you would like to opt out of cookies, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information please consult the “Help” section of your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
Alternatively, you can change the cookies settings via the cookies banner.